Monday, November 14, 2011

My Top 3 Miss Universe Malaysia Prediction

Ok, ok. I know it's toooooo late for me to post bout this but I wanna post this before Gala Night but end up just saving it as Draft til now lol

My prediction is based on what I can see in the finalist and considering who will the judges choose. As what I've said just now, I made this prediction before Gala Night, not after. So the REAL result doesn't effect my prediction.

My prediction on who will be the Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 is....................


Kimberley Leggett! I guess there's no need for me to explain bout her as everything I think bout her is as in the picture above.

Ok neexxxxxxxttttttttt....

My prediction on who will be the first runner-up of Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 is...................


Juanita Ramayah!!! Jujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Neeexxxtttt....

My prediction on who will be the second runner-up of Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 is.........


Gabby! Woohoooo!

The numbers on top-right is my rates. There are 3 main things that I see : Presentations, Face & Body. Ok, I know it's weird that Gabby's rates are higher that Juju's and Kimmy's; and Juju's rates are higher than Kimmy's. The order/rank/position (or whatever you wanna call it) are based on what I think the judges will decide but the explainations and the points are from my point of view. Confusing? Ok, ignore it. 

I predicted the third runner-up will be either Lu Xanne or Steph. Lu Xanne is really an underdog. She didn't shine that much during BeautyCamp but among the first top 4 that was confirmed as the finalists. Two things I really like bout her are her confidence and her communication skills. Steph...I like her exotic face and her strong catwalk!

Check my post on who is my favorite contestant HERE.

Kthanxbye!


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home