Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Wowww!!! The last time I blogged was Feb 5, 2011?? And today is Oct 5, 2011! So it's been 8 months. Well, I would say for these 8 months, my life has been crazy, hectic, busy and erm..(wordless). Let's put aside whatever happened to me in these 8 months.

When I was bored doing assignment, as usual, I'll always do whatever I love like music, graphic design, surfin the net. So I was workin on something when I remember that I don't really remember when did I start getting the health problem. Since Facebook haven't apply the 'Timeline' thang, I did mine manually. Check it out below :

9 July 09 (thu) : Back to Perlis after 2 months sem break.
11 July 09 (Sat) : Went out to Jitra with housemate.
13 July 09 (Mon) : Move out. 1st day of 'difficult-to-breath' attack.
18 July 09 (Sat) : Fever.
20 July 09 (Mon) : Went to hosp. Will be hospitalized if no changes.
25 July 09 (Sat) : Bad gastric attack. No appetite. Threw up.
27 July 09 (Mon) : The news about H1N1 spread all over Msia.
                           : Had H1N1 check-up.They only checked body temperature.
28 July 09 (Tue) : Started to get frustrated with so-called friends.
29 July 09 (Wed) : Suspected H1N1
                           : Parents called over 5 times. Dad was worried, mum was crying.
                           : Went to the hosp. Bad service! Didn't even get to see the doctor. Wasted 3                 hours.
30 July 09 (Thu) : Almost collapse at Kangar. Went back home, Sibu!
4 Aug 09 (Tue) : Went check-up, again. Body temperature : 37.6. Doc said it's because of stress
5 Aug 09 (Wed) : Went to hosp, again.
6 Aug 09 (Thu) : Headache. Attended 40mins of 2hours class. Headache, dizzy, difficult to breath
7 Aug 09 (Fri) : Went to clinic in the afternoon
: Went to emergency department in the night
9 Aug 09 (Sun) : Threw up
10 Aug 09 (Mon) : Almost collapse at a restaurant
12 Aug 09 (Wed) : Went back home! Hello, Sibu!
13 Aug 09 (Thu) : Fever, cough
28 Aug 09 (Fri) : Went back to Perlis
30 Aug 09 (Sun) : Threw up few mins before break fast. No appetite
2 Sep 09 (Tue) : Almost collapse at bazaar ramadhan
10 Sep 09 (Thu) : Gastric attack
13 Sep 09 (Sun) : Gastric attack, again
14 Sep 09 (Mon) : Break fast with water. No appetite
18 Sep 09 (Fri) : Went back to Sibu! Home! Raya!
28 Sep 09 (Mon) : Went back to Perlis! Blueergh
1 Oct 09 (Thu) : Flu
6 Oct 09 (Tue) : Feelin much better coz of family's and FRIENDS'(not from so-called friends) support
9 Oct 09 (Fri) : People said I lost weight
17 Oct 09 (Sat) : Went back to Sibu! Weehoo!
19 Oct 09 (Mon) : First try to back bread. Successful! Unfortunately, 2nd try failed! =(
8 Nov 09 (Sun) : Lost 13kg in a month!

Til now, I still have it. Difficult to breath, get tired in a second! Weak body especially I can feel that my legs and my hand are really weak. It remain as a mystery til now.

You see, there are advantages of being a Facebook whore - updating Facebook every second! I got all this from my Facebook ;)

Tryyyiiing my best to blog more frequent now eventhough my life is super crazy and super busy now. Maybe will do auto-update.

I leave y'all with 2 of my current fav songs and music videos!


and...



Ciao!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home