Thursday, October 28, 2010

Netball, Netball, Netball and Tamsin Greenway!

Ok, ok. I know this will make me sounds lame or whatever you wanna say, since I love netball and I have played netball for more than 10 years, but I just getting to know international netball players last Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010. Lame and so 2000 late, right? *sigh*

But to think back bout netball, seriously netball didn't get that much publicities as other sports get. So, it's kinda poor to us netballers and netball fans. And I think it starts to change (maybe since Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010), last week we can watch Netball National (Malaysia) Tournament. By the way, congrats to gold medal winner, KL (Kuala Lumpur) team, silver medal winner, Selangor team and bronze medal winner, Johor team!

For less than a week of Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010, I already got my favourite netball players!!! and there are a lot!

Urgh, this is embarassing to list my favourites. It seems like I like the whole 2-3 teams. LOL. I like Pamela Cookey (England), Jo Harten (England), Geva Mentor (England), Tamsin Greenway (England), Sonia Mkoloma (England), Sharelle McMahon (Australia), Susan Pratley (Australia), Catherine Cox (Australia), Laura Geitz (Australia), Mo'onia Gerrard (Australia), Maria Tutaia (New Zealand), Irene Van Dyk (New Zealand), Casey Williams (New Zealand), Temepara George (New Zealand), and errrmmm ok. Enough with embarassing myself! *blushing*

Oh my gosh!!!! Am I serious? 14 fav players? That's enough to have 2 netball teams without bench players! Actually, there are more but they're too many to be listed.

Picture of Tamsin Greenway was taken from Google

Awwwww, isn't she gorgeous??? =P
She's a great netball player and she's beautiful too! She have that killing eyes! And sexy lips too! And beautiful hair too! Haha I think, everything bout her are amazing. Fabolous! And the most amazing fact bout her is she replies my tweets. Awwwww. hahahaha *blushing again*

I found this video few days ago and I think they're funny! 





They're funny! I think Tamsin has moved to other house because she's not Firebirds's anymore. But, I don't know. I'm just guessing.

Ok, enough for now and enough with embarassing myself. LOL.


Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger iEmah Razak said...

"ouch. i forgot to list my favorite national netball player:
Aruna santhapan, siti mariam, yati akhtar (imah's sister), and... owh.. i'm blushing again!
ENOUGH!"

*Muahahhahahaha*

Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger ZaRrY said...

terajang nk? haha

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger iEmah Razak said...

hahahhaa.. x kick ah terajang!
:P

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger ZaRrY said...

haha mula2 aku ingat nk tag dia link ni kt twitter tp mcm malu plak. hahahaha

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:14:00 AM  
Blogger iEmah Razak said...

Owh... sungguh geds ko!

hahhahahaa~

buat je la.. baru dia tau ko fanatik dia.

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger ZaRrY said...

haha aku kan mmg pemalu =P

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Netball gets plenty of media coverage in New Zealand .The sport has been the main focus of my blog for ages .

Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home