Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Current Top Songs in My Playlist

Ok, first thing I wanna say is...I MISS BLOGGING!!! Woohoo! Guess I'm back to blogging world now! Eventhough I'm really busy right now but blogging is some kinda place that I can forget everyTHANG!

For now, I wanna share my current favorite songs!

1. We Found Love - Rihanna
Obviously, ayt??!! Hahahaha very predictable of me =P

The beat is craazeyy!!

2. Take Over Control - Afrojack ft. Eva Simmons
Wow! She do sounds like Rihanna, huh??


Sick beats from Afrojack!! 

3. Top Of The World - The Cataracs ft. Dev
I don't really like it at first but when I heard it on radio, like, almost everyday, now I love! 


4. You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship ft. Sabi
2 words, NICKI MINAJ!!! Whoaaa Sabi really sounds like Nicki Minaj in this song!!

Other songs that I currently love, like Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home & It Girl (I don't usually like his songs just because I'm annoyed with the intro of 'Jasooonnn Deruloo'), Nicole Scherzinger ft 50 Cent - Right There, Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine, Got 2 Luv U - Sean Paul ft. Alexis Jordan, Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan, David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On, David Guetta ft. Usher - Without You and of course, SMILE by AVRIL LAVIGNE! ;)

Oh yea, what's even more cool? Rihanna announced her next album title, 'Talk That Talk'!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home